Tuesday, March 10, 2009

stress life style-3rd september 2009

today i din go to work, just because that fucking assignment confusing me!
i tot that i can finish my microeconomics 's assignment today so that when i go out station next week i can concentrate on another subject,and the most important is i dun need to carry all the text book when go out station. but my mission failed.i stuck in one question from 7pm till 11pm. haiz...
i received a call from my dear when i stay at tsim tung alone to do my fucking assignment. he told me that he met an accident, need to go hospital! he doesnt give me a chance to ask why?where?what happen? after i hang up the phone,i just can keep on waiting and waiting. cant even dare to call him and ask! but luckily just a bit hurt, serious but not so serious. he still got time to snap a photo on his wound. he do mms the photo to me, except got a lot of blood i cant see anything else!this story tell us that motor is a very very danger vehicle.
thinking to go out relax drink tea with friend...who should i date?chun lee?anson?ah yee?or drink alone?.......

No comments:

Post a Comment